[Web4lib] anti-spam email adress

Brian Sheppard bsheppard at library.wisc.edu
Wed Sep 13 16:22:49 EDT 2006

Pierre,
As already mentioned, you can encode the entire value of the href as
a numeric entities. This is probably a feeble measure these days, but
when I implemented in a few years back, it made a noticeable
difference. We explicity chose to avoid javascript or rendered image
solutions for accessibility reasons.

It's probably safest to just send the user to a submission form that
works with a simple cgi, though that can be off-putting to users.

-Brian