[Web4lib] Koha Library Program

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Oct 25 17:28:39 EDT 2006

On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 09:54:52AM -0800, Darla Grediagin said:
> Good morning,
>
> Does anyone on this list use Koha?  I am working on installation now and
> was interested in feedback.  When I saw the post that mentioned telnet
> and SSH, it made me think that this may be the list to answer more of my
> questions than other lists that I am on.  I love the move to Koha, I am
> using LibraryPro now and I think Excel might be a better library
> database than it is.

Hi Darla

Are you on the koha list ?
Also the #koha irc channel is a good place to talk to people using
Koha as well.

http://www.koha.org/community/irc.html

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz