[Web4lib] ebooks in mobiles

Rick Mason rcmason at rsproductions.net
Wed Oct 25 12:38:56 EDT 2006

One option is the MediaConvert website ( http://media-convert.com/convert/ ).  They have converters that work between many different file types.

However, they don't convert directly between pdf and prc.  You might need to use a program like Audacity ( http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ ) to record the audio and save it into a format (wav, ogg, mp3, etc.) that will convert to prc on MediaConvert.

Hope you find a good direct converter, but if not, I hope this helps!

Rick Mason