[Web4lib] Wikipedia in Chronicle of Higher Education

drweb at san.rr.com drweb at san.rr.com
Tue Oct 24 17:00:00 EDT 2006

This "pull-together" (scrape) content model is exactly why I started
using Answers.com a bit.
Some of the content is Wikipedia, which you can view or vet, etc. But,
some is from other Web content sites. It beats the 1,000,000 hits on
[insert major search engine name here] approach to find the "good
enough" stuff.

Best,
DrWeb

P. Michael McCulley