[Web4lib] Where to invest in music collection.

Faust, Bradley D. bfaust at bsu.edu
Mon Oct 23 22:20:11 EDT 2006

We've discussed subscription services like the Classical Music Library
to supplement and broaden our music collection.

One concern we have at our library is users grabbing the limited number
of licenses early in the day and camping out for long periods denying
access to product for a broader audience.  Have sites that use these
services experienced this problem?

Bradley D. Faust, M.L.S.
University Libraries   ... a destination for research, learning, and
friends
Assistant Dean for Library                 v:  765 285-8032
Information Technology Services        f:  765 285-1096
Ball State University                         e: bfaust at bsu.edu
Muncie, IN  47306

The University Libraries provides services
that support student pursuits for academic
success and faculty endeavors for knowledge
creation and classroom instruction.

http://www.bsu.edu/library