[Web4lib] Where to invest in music collection.

Charlie Irwin cirwin at criminal-sound.com
Fri Oct 20 17:42:59 EDT 2006

Avrum Shepard wrote:
>  You need to plan what to do with the
> lp's once your done. Sell them on eBay? First find out
> what they're worth. Some out-of-print lp's are worth a
> lot of money, but most are not worth much.
>
> Avrum

IF you are making copies of material that is copyrighted, then you may
need to keep the originals - not sell them. I would check with someone
about this. My understanding of copyright is that you have the right to
make "use"copies as long as you own the originals. However, if you sell
the originals, your right to have (and circulate) copies may cease. (But
I'm not a lawyer...)

Charlie Irwin