[Web4lib] Position announcement: Systems Librarian, Colorado College, Colorado Springs

Steve Lawson bevedog at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 12:14:22 EDT 2006

Colorado College, in Colorado Springs, is seeking an energetic,
creative, engaged librarian to support technology initiatives in a
liberal arts college environment. Problem solving and project
management skills are essential. Tutt Library is actively engaged in
planning for future technology through a digital library initiative.
Among the projects we are considering or plan to begin soon are
redesigned and dynamic Web pages, a federated search engine, and an
institutional repository. We also need to plan a preservation program
for digital assets of the college, and seek to maximize the utility of
our III integrated library system. Tell us how you can help us with
these projects! For complete job description and application procedure
see:

<http://www.coloradocollege.edu/hr/currentopenings_list.php?selType=2&id=333&action=view>

Or, if that URL breaks, try this one:

<http://tinyurl.com/yaew7w>