[Web4lib] Seeking Recommendations for a Good, Simple Message Board

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 07:21:38 EST 2006

Hmm, phpBB has been a poster child of PHP security vulnerabilities.
Security might not be one of your principal concerns for an intranet
project, but it is nice to keep in mind.

I switched to using FUDForum a few years back, and it compares quite
favourably in terms of features and stability. It is developed and
supported by one of PHP's core developers / security experts. You can
see it in action at http://fudforum.org/forum/

Dan Scott