[Web4lib] On digitization of old collections and information quality

Anders Ericson anders.ericson at norskbibliotekforening.no
Mon Nov 13 16:54:13 EST 2006

All the time we do a lot of weeding to make our collections up to date,
relevant and correct. But then we suddenly take them all back in electronic
form! They don't even look old any more!

How could we use the principles of Library 2.0, it's methods and software,
to add the necessary information and present them as what they (many of
them) are; out of date, irrelevant and incorrect, but still valuable
reflections of their time?

Anybody into this?

Anders Ericson