[Web4lib] Lack of discussion of Google CSE and Libraries

Jorge Serrano Cobos jorgeserrano at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 12:49:05 EST 2006

Ouch, that´s a darker one.

Here government (present or past, probably future) is slow enough without
the burden of looking anybody´s shoulders ;-)

Spain is different, they say. Thanks anyway, Bill, Google SCE is fine to me,
hopefully it´ll be even better some day. Probably with natural language, by
voice, through my mobile phone, etc., and it´s not sci-fi. Let´s see.

Jorge Serrano