[Web4lib] Lack of discussion of Google CSE and Libraries

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Thu Nov 9 11:51:03 EST 2006

Because the present government wants to look over my shoulder.

________________________________

From: Jorge Serrano Cobos [mailto:jorgeserrano at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 11:28 AM
To: Drew, Bill
Cc: web4lib at webjunction.org
Subject: Re: [Web4lib] Lack of discussion of Google CSE and Libraries

Ha ha, why? Because government things in the States are as slow as usually are in my country?

Hahahaha, that would be a really good reason ;-)

Jorge Serrano

2006/11/9, Drew, Bill <drewwe at morrisville.edu>:

	I know some hate the idea of a company coming up with such things, but I do not necessarily feel that way.  Better a company than government!

	Bill Drew