[Web4lib] orkut members out there?

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Wed Nov 8 18:20:56 EST 2006

I just joined but I see what you mean.  FaceBook and MySpace are much
more lively and a lot less staid as well.  Most of the forums have not
seen any posts since 2005.

Bill Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: web4lib-bounces at webjunction.org
[mailto:web4lib-bounces at webjunction.org] On Behalf Of Roy Tennant
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 5:56 PM
To: web4lib at webjunction.org; lita-l at ala.org
Subject: Re: [Web4lib] orkut members out there?

I wouldn't bother. I joined nearly three years ago and stopped going
there a
good while ago. It didn't seem to be worth the trouble, although
Brazilians
seem to think differently. The same with Tribe.net -- I joined, dabbled,
then gave up on it. I'd be surprised to hear if any of my colleagues
that
are on either of these sites goes there very often, judging from the
infrequent postings.