[Web4lib] Gracefully degrades to..?

Robert Sullivan robert.g.sullivan at gmail.com
Tue May 23 17:42:23 EDT 2006

> Then you can say "We developed this site to meet current HTML standards as
> well as usability and accessibility standards.  The site should function
> well with Web browsers that implement current standards."

That's fine as a disclaimer on the site, but when specifying
requirements would you not want to make sure that functionality is
retained for browsers or devices which don't support the latest
standards?

I am assuming Karen is directing this at a vendor rather than a site
visitor, and thinking of cell phones which have little or no CSS
support (and so on) rather than Netscape 4.x.

--
Bob Sullivan
Schenectady Digital History Archive