[Web4lib] Linklint link check program

Garey Mills gmills at library.berkeley.edu
Thu May 18 16:41:23 EDT 2006

Susan -

	I have used LinkLint here at the UC Berkeley Library in projects,
and I was generally pleased. It produces clear reports and can do large
websites easily. That said, I see it hasn't been updated, and I believe it
is still working with HTTP 1.0. That means that it will misinterpret some
of the HTTP return codes. If the author has updated it, or can be
persuaded to, it would be great.

Garey Mills
Library Systems Office
UC Berkeley