[Web4lib] Linklint link check program

Susan Basye susan.basye at uni.edu
Thu May 18 16:09:31 EDT 2006

Hello.

I am currently reviewing some programs to check the links on our library's
web site.  One program our network and server support person and I are
looking at is called Linklint.  I apologize if this is a fairly recent
topic; I've only been subscribed for a little while now.  I am very
interested in hearing from others who have used the program.  Did it work
well for you?  Did you discover any negative features or functions?

Thank you!  Feel free to respond off-list if you'd like and I can compile
any comments I receive.

Susan Basye

Susan Basye
Administrative Operations Coordinator