[Web4lib] RE: RSS FEEDERS/aggregators

Kate Pitcher pitcher at geneseo.edu
Fri Mar 31 12:39:55 EST 2006

We use an RSS feed for our new books list and are planning on adding an RSS
feeds for news & events once we redesign our site this summer.  The new
books feed has only been available from our site about three weeks, but we
have got some positive inquiries and feedback already.

As for RSS readers, I'm a big fan of Pluck  http://www.pluck.com.  I use the
version which can be read directly in your browser  -- they have installs
for either IE or Firefox.  They also have a web-based aggregator which I use
when I'm out of the office.

Kate
Katherine E. Pitcher
Reference/Instruction & Web Development Librarian
Milne Library
SUNY at Geneseo
(585) 245-5064
pitcher at geneseo.edu