[Web4lib] RSS FEEDERS/aggregators

Eiseman, Jason A. JEiseman at SCHWABE.com
Fri Mar 31 11:33:54 EST 2006

I've looked at a few different products.

SharpReader was pretty good. But my favorite desktop aggregator was
Abilon.

For online readers I used to use Rojo. Rojo allows you to tag feeds and
posts.

But right now my favorite is Newsgator. Newsgator has a lot of
enterprise products and for fee services. But they have a free online
reader that I really like.

Jason Eiseman
Computer Automation Librarian
Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt

To comply with IRS regulations, we are required to inform you that this message, if it contains
advice relating to federal taxes, cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties
that may be imposed under federal tax law.  Any tax advice that is expressed in this message
is limited to the tax issues addressed in this message.  If advice is required that satisfies
applicable IRS regulations, for a tax opinion appropriate for avoidance of federal tax law
penalties, please contact a Schwabe attorney to arrange a suitable engagement for that purpose.