[Web4lib] events management and room booking for workshops events ect.

Chris Stearns stearcs at auburn.edu
Wed Mar 22 14:27:48 EST 2006

I've got something very similar running here as a Ruby/Rails app, and
have either implemented all of the features you mentioned, or am in the
process of completing testing on them (email notifications, batch
emailing from instructor to class, etc.). Still cleaning up some style
code and resolving some IE display issues I don't like, but we're using
it. Assuming I'm allowed to release it as open source, I'm hoping to do
that sometime this summer. Don't know what your timeframe is or if
you're interested in a Ruby app but if you want I'll let you know how
things go with tech transfer here.
http://www.lib.auburn.edu/training

--
Chris Stearns