[Web4lib] blue sky drinking (was: thinking)

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Thu Jul 27 15:05:25 EDT 2006

Karen Coyle wrote:

> Having heard many statements/arguments for using open source
> software, about a year ago I decided to do the experiment
> myself. I meant to keep notes about how long things took me,

Having heard a lot about the temperance movement and how it can
bring a more complete fulfillment in life, I decided to give it a
try, only drinking these so-called non-alcoholic beverages.

So now it was Friday night and I planned to get myself totally
soking drunk.  I started out with milk, but after two pints and a
visit to the rest room with absolutely no effect I went on to
Coca-Cola and then root beer.  Guess what, nothing happened at
all.  CWOT!  WTF?!  This was *so* frustrating!!!

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)