[Web4lib] "Chat Aggregators" for virtual reference

Kelli Staley kstaley at lansing.lib.il.us
Thu Jul 27 09:31:33 EDT 2006

Here's an existing list in the libsuccess  wiki
http://www.libsuccess.org/index.php?title=Online_Reference#Libraries_Using_IM_Reference

Our only problem with Trillian has been caused by operator error... one
staff member didn't logout before another logged in on another machine. As a
result, they both received the incoming messages.  Make sure all the users
understand the difference between minimizing an application and logging out.

Kelli Staley
Information Technology Services
Lansing Public Library
2750 Indiana Avenue