[Web4lib] Hardware / software to control playback using dictation controls?

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Thu Jul 6 17:59:46 EDT 2006

Do they insist on a purely mechanical solution?

In any case, we've had good luck with InqScribe.  It's cross platform
and works wonderfully well with various kinds of media files (we use it
principally with Quicktime on various Macs).

We don't use the pedal but if they want their software and pedal too,
apparently it works with one -- at least that's what their site says
(along with "Inqscribe est un petit bijou").  Have a look:

http://www.inquirium.net/products/inqscribe/

LEO

Leo Robert Klein
www.leoklein.com