[Web4lib] Forwarding Chat / IM alerts to a beeper / phone

Leo Robert Klein leo at leoklein.com
Tue Jan 17 20:07:48 EST 2006

This may be a bit extravagant (though all in the name of public service)
but it seems like there are so many mobile devices coming out.  Many
have WiFi and hence Internet connectivity though they're no bigger than
a PalmPilot.  It might be worthwhile looking in that direction before
trying to rig up an IM-2-Beeper service.

LEO

--
Leo Robert Klein