[Web4lib] Social spaces and Networking for College Students

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Fri Jan 13 12:25:00 EST 2006

I am experimenting with using such social networking / portals such as
Facebook.com and My Space to go where our students hang out.  What are
some other sites that college students use?  Are there any college
libraries doing this?
I know of one public library that is using My Space.

Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Associate Librarian, Systems and Reference
Morrisville State College Library
E-mail: mailto:drewwe at morrisville.edu
AOL Instant Messenger:BillDrew4 <aim:goim?screenname=BillDrew4>
BillDrew.Net: http://billdrew.net <http://billdrew.net/>
Wireless Libraries: http://wirelesslibraries.blogspot.com
<http://wirelesslibraries.blogspot.com/>
Library: http://library.morrisville.edu/
SUNYConnect: http://www.sunyconnect.suny.edu/
My Blog: http://babyboomerlibrarian.blogspot.com/
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin