[Web4lib] RE: Requesting RSS class overview

Brian Kelly B.Kelly at ukoln.ac.uk
Fri Feb 3 04:12:03 EST 2006

Hi Maria
   Not a class overview of such, but we have an "An Introduction To RSS And
News Feeds" briefing document which is freely available, with a Creative
Commons licence. See
http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/qa-focus/documents/briefings/briefing-77/

Some other stuff which may be of interest:

Use of RSS and OPML to syndicate all of the briefing documents:
http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/qa-focus/documents/briefings/rss/

RSS: Let's Clear The Confusion And Start Using!
    Brian Kelly facilitated a workshop session at the Institutional Web
Management Workshop 2005 at the University of Manchester from 16:00 - 17:30
on 7th July 2005.

<http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/web-focus/events/workshops/webmaster-2005/sessions/k
elly-b/>

What Can RSS Offer The Publisher?
    Brian Kelly gave a seminar at the Institute Of Physics Publishing,
Bristol on 10th June 2005.
    <http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/web-focus/events/seminars/iop-2005-06/>

Hope this helps

Brian