[Web4lib] Flickr -> Blog

Michael J. Dargan dargan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 23:21:39 EST 2006

Hello--

I'm trying to figure out an easy way to get a Flickr slideshow to run in my
blogspot.com blog.  I am able to link to it, of course.  And, I figured out
how use the graphic insertion tool insert the URL to the slideshow and end
up with a broken graphic that launches the slideshow when clicked.

However, I think it would be cool to have the slideshow automatically start
running as soon as the blog entry comes up on the screen.  Is this something
that a web wannabe can reasonably expect to accomplish?

Thanks

--
Michael J. Dargan
Technical Systems/Reference Administrator