[Web4lib] e-Readers (electric paper)

David Kane DKANE at wit.ie
Mon Dec 11 15:41:27 EST 2006

Hi Jim,

That's an interesting rumor all right.  I suspect that the market does
need to be jump started, because there are a lot people (like me) who
are interested but who have never actually seen a reader of this type.
I would pay $50 for a reader, in a heartbeat.

David.

> One interesting rumor is that Amazon will offer a
$50 reader as a way of jumpstarting the market.

- Jim Campbell
Campbell at Virginia.edu