[Web4lib] patrons reporting website problems

Bonnie Swoger swoger at geneseo.edu
Wed Dec 6 13:03:57 EST 2006

After our recent redesign we added "Report Technical Problems" to the
footer of each page.

After about 4 months, I have received only a few actual problems.  I
have received a lot of spam (our sys admin was able to put some spam
control features on the ASP form) and some general comments that are
generally due to user error or a temporary browser glitch.

I'm not sure how useful the form really is.

-Bonnie

Bonnie J. M. Swoger
Instructional Support Associate
Milne Library
SUNY Geneseo
Geneseo, NY  14454
Phone: (585) 245-5593

"I only went out for a walk, and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in." -John Muir