[Web4lib] vending machine for library PC stuff?

Vince LaMonica vjl at cullasaja.com
Thu Aug 31 22:14:33 EDT 2006

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006, HAZEL Margaret E wrote:

} So has anyone out there seen a vending device that will vend things like
} floppies, USB flash drives, pens, headphones, etc.?  The essentials for
} the modern library PC-user patron? (Idea copyright by Eugene Public
} Library)

I have a friend who's in the vending machine-filling business, and I asked
her this question. Her answer:

----------------------8<-------------------8<-------------------
Absolutely. The machines that I buy can be set up to vend  ANYTHING -
from a floppy disk to an axe handle.  Crane National  Merchandising
Systems. Telephone: 314.298.3500 - they will put her in touch with
her territory rep. It's a great idea. Incidentally, these are really
the best machines on the market - by far and you're buying directly
from the manufacturer instead of a distributor and so get great
technical support.

Hope that helps!

/vjl/

--
Vince J. LaMonica       Knowledge is knowing a street is one way.
vjl at cullasaja.com  <*>  Wisdom is still looking in both directions.

      When there's nothing else to read: http://w3log.vjl.org/