[Web4lib] Federated search products and FullText/PeerReviewlimiting

David Walker dwalker at csusm.edu
Tue Apr 25 10:39:41 EDT 2006

Hey Jim,

SFX tracks journals that did not resolve to full-text or print.  That
can be a very handy collection development tool.  One of my colleagues
here at Cal State San Marcos published an article on that very topic:

Mark Stengel (2004) "Using SFX to Identify Unexpressed User Needs,"
Collection Management.  Vol. 29 Issue 2, p7-14.

--Dave

David Walker
Web Development Librarian
Library, Cal State San Marcos