[Web4lib] electronic library newsletter software

Lisa Manax Skikos lisa.manax.skikos at lpl.london.on.ca
Mon Apr 24 12:55:42 EDT 2006

I am currently evaluating software options for our Public Library's new e-newsletters. We need a system that is easy-to-use, provides reports (# of emails opened, links clicked etc.), requires little IT dept. time and enables users to sign up from our web site.

We were looking at RocketSales but people I've directly contacted are giving it mixed reviews. Does anyone else have experience with RocketSales or any other software? Any packages we should avoid?

Thanks,
Lisa Manax Skikos
London Public Library