[Web4lib] Federated search products and FullText/PeerReviewlimiting

Eric Hellman eric at openly.com
Mon Apr 24 12:22:29 EDT 2006

In our system, there are 3 modes configurable by the library
autoredirect=off  --- always show the link-server page
autoredirect=single  --- this means redirect if there is one and only
one 'best' link
autoredirect=best    --- redirect to the first 'best' link found even
if there are multiple high quality links; links can be ordered by
preferred providers

I believe that Endeavor's LinkFinderPlus was the first commercial
OpenURL resolver that touted this sort of capability.

Eric

--

Eric Hellman, Director                            OCLC Openly
Informatics Division