[Web4lib] RSS feeds

Kelly Green bibliophile_kg at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 09:34:41 EDT 2006

One of the blogs I read in my bloglines is A Zulu in Silicon Valley. The writer covers a lot of web 2.0 technology from a business/practicality perspective.
  Anyway, he shares a new app called Publish that is supposed to generate RSS feeds for your site -- and they are throw away feeds at that.
  http://saulweiner.blogspot.com/2006/04/publish-is-great-for-non-bloggers.html

  I have no experience with this application, but it does look interesting.
  Would this help those who want to generate RSS from their library sites? Saul also hits the target with his wish that this app would easily connect to structured data. Just imagine using something this easy and inexpensive to extend an OPAC...

  Kelly Green