[Web4lib] Library Website

Jon Goodell jgoodell at pulaskitech.edu
Thu Apr 13 12:20:31 EDT 2006

Please excuse cross postings.

My library, a community college library that serves about 8,500 students and several hundred faculty, is exploring updating its website (www.pulaskitech.edu/library).  I have looked at several dozen community college websites to draw ideas from.  Do you have any favorites?  Which are considered the best?  I am also interested in your opinions as to what makes a good community college library website.

Also, if your organization has recently gone through a website overhaul, I would be grateful if you could share your experiences.

Thank you,
Jon

Jon Goodell
Technology Services & Reference Librarian
Pulaski Technical College - Ottenheimer Library
North Little Rock, AR
501-812-2718
jgoodell at pulaskitech.edu