[Web4lib] Waiting Lists for Computers

Joan G. Henderson jghenderson at real.more.net
Wed Apr 5 17:06:26 EDT 2006

1) We do not charge guests for Internet.  But must be out-of-District REAL
guests.  Depending on how busy, allow in-District "guest" one-two times,
otherwise in-District need (free) Library Card.  Out-of District can buy a
card $50.

2) No wireless access YET.  Trying to figure out what to buy, how to secure
it, and how to get a count by home District of user (type of user) -- BTYPE
in Dynix Horizon.  Heard SAM has module for wireless manager with SIP
(library card authentication for wireless).

Joan Henderson
Ferguson Public Library
Ferguson, MO