[Web4lib] Searching the Web4Lib archives

Roy Tennant rtennant at hades.ucop.edu
Wed Sep 14 22:17:42 EDT 2005

I've been chipping away at this as I've had time, and finally it at least
works at a minimal level, so have at it. Believe it or not, a crontab
issue kept it from being something I could release until today. I've now
added a link from the main Web4Lib web page, or you can go directly to:

http://lists.webjunction.org/web4lib/search/index.cgi

I know it can use some work, but it may need to wait until November at
this point. At least it's functional! Thanks for you patience,
Roy