[Web4lib] setting up new web server problems

Lynne Puckett lpuckett at billings.lib.mt.us
Tue Sep 13 17:03:18 EDT 2005

Andrew Mutch wrote:
> Lynne,
>
> Can you browse to it from an internal IP using the IP address?
>
> Andrew

No, tried that too. It has 2 network cards built in, so I have it set
with one to our internal network, and one for the outside world. I've
tried browsing to both IPs, alternating which one I have plugged in. I
can't leave it plugged in to the outside, because it will be using the
same IP as the old one eventually, so I have to unplug the old one to
test the new one (BIG pain). But I did try. I even tried browsing to the
translate IP, & that didn't work either.
Lynne

--
L. E. Puckett
Reference & Electronic Systems Librarian