[Web4lib] More on the Open Content Alliance

K.G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Thu Oct 27 10:40:47 EDT 2005

> The thing with the Open Content Alliance is that if you don't like
> the presentation at that site, grab it and put it up in a way that
> floats your boat. Go get it at <http://ia300002.us.archive.org/1/
> items/openlibrary/>. Remember, this project is not Google Library. In
> many cases you have choices.
> Roy

Much as I admire and respect Our Roy, as a delegate from the Canned Content
Alliance, I much prefer it when websites are usable without me having to
redesign them. I also second Kevin's comments about hoary (or perhaps merely
boring) metaphors. Maybe Brewster could complete the metaphor and have a
Javascript rubber stamp bouncing on the page.

Karen G. Schneider
kgs at bluehighways.com