[Web4lib] Instruction Web page links

Craighton Hippenhammer CHHammer at olivet.edu
Fri Oct 21 17:03:56 EDT 2005

I'm wondering if members of this list have strong opinions about how library instruction pages handle links to database resources -- whether they duplicate these individual URL links in page after instruction page (or throughout your site for that matter), or whether the links point to one page, perhaps with local-page anchors, that lists them all.  I'm also wondering if many of you keep your commercial products' URLs in databases and link to them by variable.

Craighton Hippenhammer
Library Information Technology
Olivet Nazarene University
Bourbonnais, IL 60914