[Web4lib] Call for Speakers

Mark Dehmlow mdehmlow at nd.edu
Fri Oct 21 12:58:26 EDT 2005

We are looking for speakers for the RUSA MARS Hot Topics Discussion
Group to be held January 21st 10:30 - 12:00, at the ALA Midwinter
conference in San Antonio.  The session, tentatively titled,/
Integrating Electronic Reference Resources into the Library/, will
likely be a mix of 2-3 presentations followed by group discussion.  We
seek presenters who can speak about some of the following topics:
transitioning from print only reference collections to hybrid
collections, the development of web applications that facilitate access
to electronic reference resources, integration of reference resources
into course management systems, OPACs, metasearch tools, and/or chat
email software, etc.  Case studies are sought from all types of libraries.

Interested speakers should contact either Matthew Bejune
mbejune at purdue.edu or Mark Dehmlow mdehmlow at nd.edu, Chair and Co Chair
of the Hot Topics in Electronic Reference Discussion Group by November 1st.

Best Wishes,

--
Mark Dehmlow
Electronic Services Librarian

      Electronic Resources and Serials
		 Access Department

211 Hesburgh Library       |  mdehmlow at nd.edu
University of Notre Dame   |  voice: (574) 631-3092
Notre Dame, IN 46556       |  fax:   (574) 631-8887