[Web4lib] Web4Lib Reference Center

Jennifer Ward jlward1 at u.washington.edu
Wed Oct 19 16:56:32 EDT 2005

The move of the web4lib list to the webjunction hosting service prompted
an examination of our reference center and whether there are better
approaches for providing that content. Given the audience (us!) and
technology that's now available, moving to a wiki seems to be a natural
choice and a way for everyone to contribute.

Meredith Farkas has established the Library Success wiki
<http://www.libsuccess.org/> and agrees that it would be an excellent new
home for the web4Lib reference center. Before switching over, I wanted to
get feedback from the community. If there are other solutions to consider,
or if you have additional comments to make, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Jennifer Ward
Head, Web Services