[Web4lib] URLs to OPAC searches, items (was persistent urls (OPAC))

Sara Patalita Spatalita at acpl.lib.in.us
Fri Nov 18 12:44:07 EST 2005

Hi, Karen.

We have a few examples of links to iBistro (SirsiDynix) searches http://www.acpl.info/catalog/spanish.html
and to specific items http://www.acpl.lib.in.us/children/babyfaces.html

You may indeed, as others have suggested, find more information querying a SirsiDynix listserv but I wanted you to know this is possible working with iBistro and not terribly difficult, once you understand the syntax/construction.

I can send you more information if you are interested.  And if you learn more, I'd love to hear about it.

Sara