[Web4lib] ALA RFP for Content Management System

Pons, Lisa (ponslm) PONSLM at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Wed May 25 11:58:40 EDT 2005

> I think a lot of people are wanting softwares to do their
> thinking for them and it doesn't work that way. Garbage in,
> garbage out.

I agree!... someone posted a link earlier (thanks by the way), and this
article hit home for me:
http://www.adaptivepath.com/publications/essays/archives/000315.php

We have 25 editors now on Contribute, and there is a desire to add 12 more.
I am a little worried that things are spiraling... but not sure where to go
with it. I mean, they cant all possibly be at the same level in terms of
writing for the web, even if we train them-right?

Lisa Pons-Haitz

Webmaster
University Libraries
University of Cincinnati