[Web4lib] Another Reason to Use FireFox

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Tue May 24 05:30:51 EDT 2005

This is just for info not to start any flames please.  Its nice to see
FireFox adding features that has been "built-in" to Opera for many
versions.  There is a "side-by-side review" of Opera and FireFox at
Newsforge ( http://www.newsforge.com/ ).  The article is at

http://internet.newsforge.com/internet/05/05/10/1626233.shtml?tid=144&tid=13

I submit this having not read the article yet, as a non bias approach
(although I'm obviously bias ;-) ).

Thomas

PS: and the banner in the free  Opera is trivial.  The banner on mine is
.25 inch high at the top of the screen which measures 12 inches high.