[Web4lib] Favorite Free Web Tools

Susan Boland L10SMB1 at wpo.cso.niu.edu
Fri May 20 10:55:29 EDT 2005

I am working on a program for the American Association of Law Libraries'
annual meeting that focuses on free or very cheap Web development tools.
 While I have my favorites, I'm hoping the list can help me out by
suggesting free or cheap tools that I might not be aware of.  If you
want to reply to me privately, I can summarize for the list.

Thanks!

Susan M. Boland
Chair, Computing Services Special Interest Section
Research & Instructional Services Librarian
Northern Illinois University College of Law Library
DeKalb, Il 60115
815-753-9492
Fax:  815-753-9499
e-mail:  sboland at niu.edu