[Web4lib] web log analysis tool

Maceli,Monica mgm36 at drexel.edu
Mon May 23 14:37:37 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations for web log parsing and analysis. From
what I've seen there seems to be a big gap between what some of the
free/open source options provide (ie - analog, webalizer, awstats) and
what the commercial versions (webtrends, urchin) offer.  For our
library, the commercial versions seem to be more than we need but the
open sources ones might not have enough (ie might have to do work on top
of them to get all the features we want). Just wondering if anyone had
any recommendations or suggestions?

Thanks!

Monica Maceli
Webmaster, W. W. Hagerty Library