[Web4lib] del.icio.us tags and bookmarking sites -- WHY DO IT?

John W. Chapman johnwchapman at gmail.com
Mon May 23 11:07:53 EDT 2005

I don't think Furl and others like it are designed to "replace Google" - I
think they are designed to add a context to resources, a context of utility
and popularity that exists outside of the content within those resources.
You could think of it as a pathfinder, and recommend it as such to the user
who wants to find currently applicable sites on a particular topic.

--
- John