[Web4lib] Capturing web sites

Elizabeth mckenty library.lisle at gmail.com
Thu May 19 20:39:17 EDT 2005

Catherine:

One more option, FWIW, maybe just to play with because this one is without
cost.

Furl--http://www.furl.net/index.jsp. It's primarily a bookmarking service,
but it also captures pages and links. I haven't explored it that much, but
John Battelle likes it (http://battellemedia.com/archives/000591.php), and
so far, it's been exactly what I have needed to store transient pages.

Lisle McKenty