[Web4lib] How do we set to digest now?

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu May 19 19:21:52 EDT 2005

Do the following to access your membership options to set digest mode:

2) In the section "Web4lib Subscribers", enter your e-mail address and click on
the button "Unsubscibe or Edit Options".

3) You'll be taken to a page where you'll be prompted to enter your password.
Select the option on the page that will send you a reminder of your password.

4) Retrieve the password from your e-mail and enter it in the appropriate
location.

5) When you reach this page:
http://lists.webjunction.org/mailman/options/web4lib

scroll to the section "Set Digest Mode" and select "On" and then click on
"Submit My Changes" at the bottom of the page.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI