[Web4lib] WebJunction seeks Technology Watch committee members

Anderson,Joe andersoj at oclc.org
Thu May 19 12:49:09 EDT 2005

Please excuse cross-postings

--------------------------

WebJunction.org, an online community for library staff, is looking for
additional members for its Technology Watch Committee.

The committee meets quarterly to discuss technology trends, with
particular attention to what small libraries should be thinking about.
We publish a quarterly "Technology Watch List for Small Libraries" (the
latest edition is at http://webjunction.org/do/DisplayContent?id=7769),
and committee members regularly contribute articles exploring items on
the list in more detail (though contributions are not required for
membership).

The Watch List and articles based on it are prominently featured on
WebJunction and are regularly among our most popular articles.