No subject

Wed May 18 15:10:58 EDT 2005

>From araby at unr.edu  Mon Dec  4 10:15:38 2000
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 10:15:25 -0800 (PST)
From: Araby Y Greene <araby at unr.edu>
To: Jana Ronan <ronan at smathersnt2.uflib.ufl.edu>
cc: Multiple recipients of list <web4lib at webjunction.org>
Subject: Re: [WEB4LIB] virus

Only pond slime lower than the Mariana Trench would purposely send out a
virus to a mailing list. I'd never think anyone on this list would do such
a thing. I rec'd the infected e-mail from my former library director, who
is probably also not having a swell time right now.
Thanks,
-araby

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, Jana Ronan wrote:

> Our systems folks told me that the virus spreads by automatically sending an
> email to everybody in your mailbook or address list.  Araby certainly didn't
> intend to send us the virus.
>
> --Jana
>
> Jana Ronan
> Program Director for Undergraduate Library Services
> George A. Smathers Libraries
> University of Florida, Gainesville  32611-7001
> jronan at ufl.edu

Araby Greene
Web Development Librarian
University of Nevada, Reno